Date: 7/9/18 8:19 am
From: 'Phil Brown' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Nature Tours in NH, ME, and MA this summer and fall

Birders,

I’llbe leading three regional birding tours late this summer into fall that willprovide excellent opportunities to enjoy and learn about boreal birds, migrant warblers, seabirds andmore:

Connecticut Lakes of Northern NH– August 24-28, 2018

Year five of this popular tour returns to the fallmigration time frame. Five days of leisurely birding in Pittsburg, NH andsurrounding locations in search of boreal birds and wildlife (think Moose andmaybe even Lynx!), early migrant songbirds, and exploring wild natural placesalong the Canada border including a special boat tour of Lake Umbagog. Lodgingat the scenic Glen Lodge on First Connecticut Lake. Act now as only a few spacesremain.

Monhegan Island, Maine –September 24-28, 2018

Fall migration on Monhegan is perhaps unparalleled by anyplace on the East Coast! On Monhegan, birders define ‘island time’ as gettingclose looks at large numbers of warblers, tanagers, cuckoos, and even a fewwayward vagrants as they rest on lobster traps or feed in spruce trees. Spectacularcoastal hiking, enjoyable meals, and a brief immersion into quiet island lifeare all guarantees. Trip is filling fast.

Cape Cod, MA – November 1-5,2018

In-depth exploration of some of the diverse naturalareas of the Outer Cape during a most exciting time for coastal migration.Great seabird and waterfowl flights, southern and western rarities, and evenwhales from shore are possible. We may even venture to one of the islands for aday trip. If you haven’t been to the Cape this time of the year, you’re missingout!

Pleaseemail me at <pbrownnature...> for more details onany of these tours.

Phil Brown

<pbrownnature...>

forMerlin Wildlife Tours

(postedwith permission of the Moderator)