Date: 7/8/18 9:32 pm
From: Paul Conover <zoiseaux...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Post your state list online?
Labirders,

           Several years ago, David Muth sent out out a checklist
spreadsheet to some of his birding buddies so we could compare our state
lists side by side. I thought that was a great idea; I could see who was
missing what, and who had seen stuff that I could only dream of. Mostly,
I just found it cool to check out everybody's lists, species by species.
side by side.

           I've been toying with the idea of doing the same thing on a
larger scale on the LOS website. The basic spreadsheet would look
something like this:

http://www.losbird.org/b.htm

           If anyone is interested in posting their lists, it would be
easy enough for me to compile them. I can share the Excel file for you
to put your x's in, and then copy and paste your column into a main list
online.

          So, if you are interested, let me know, and if there's enough
interest, I'd be happy to proceed.

Paul Conover

Lafayette

Join us on Facebook!