Date: 7/8/18 7:03 pm
From: Tom Lawler <tjlawler...>
Subject: [COBOL] Fwd: California Condor - Medicine Bow Peak, Albany Co
Jake Schas sent this to me and asked if this is an appropriate post. It is way out of COBOL territory but really interesting. Jake is correct that maybe a few dedicated CO birders might make the trek to WY to see a Condor. Very interesting none the less. I’ve decided to pass it on.

Tom

Birds are indicators of the environment. If they are in trouble, we know we'll soon be in trouble - Roger Tory Peterson

Begin forwarded message: