Date: 7/8/18 4:36 pm
From: greentailedtowhee <skua33...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Box Canyon, Santa Rita Mts.
Hi birders,

I was really intrigued by Richard Fray's GRAY VIREO in Box canyon
yesterday. I got a late start (meaning I got to the location around 9 am)
although there was plenty of songsters still broadcasting their songs, I
did not hear the vireo. I agree that the habitat looks suitable and really
hope to try again for this bird because I am hopeful it is still in the
area.

If anyone has positive sightings I hope you will post them here. Thanks.

The Five-striped Sparrows downhill at the hotspot continue. They called
just a little sporadically, but were seen just off the road.

Good birding,
Janine McCabe