Date: 7/8/18 2:34 pm
From: Garry Kessler <gkessler001...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] BBC Downeast Puffin Trip, photos
Annie and I recently returned from our third excursion with the BBC to
Maine and Machias Seal Island. It's a great experience if you've not
done this. It generally includes great looks at birds of the northern
forests and up close looks at alcids off shore.

For those interested --

1st of 39 photos from this year's trip (you'll need to click through for
puffin shots)
http://garrykessler.zenfolio.com/p151040119/hb0352540#hb0352540

or for a more complete overview of our 3 year experience

1st of 55 photos
http://garrykessler.zenfolio.com/p168810926/hb0352540#hb0352540

For a great experience with spruce grouse and puffins alike consider the
BBC Machias trip and sign up early. It's always full.

Garry and Annie Kessler
Westborough, MA

Join us on Facebook!