Date: 7/8/18 11:06 am
From: Linda Gilbert <oregonjunco...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fern Ridge Shorebirds, Lane County
Since Roger Robb did not note PACIFIC GOLDEN-PLOVER, I will report that I saw it yesterday about 8:30 AM. I'm glad it stuck around that long, though it may have just moved to another spot. I also saw the top half of what looked like a SNOW GOOSE north of Royal with some CANADA GEESE: pink bill, black grin patch, right size and shape. I looked on e-bird and there are no records for snow goose west of the Cascades in July so I hesitate to record it since I did not see the whole bird. I know there are domestic geese out there. Are there really no July records?

Linda Gilbert

Eugene

Join us on Facebook!