Date: 7/8/18 9:14 am
From: Eric Reuter <eric...>
Subject: Upcoming "Introduction to Bird Song" program in Columbia
We'll be presenting an hour-long "Introduction to Bird Song" program at
the Daniel Boone Regional Library in Columbia on Thursday, July 12th from
7-8 p.m., on behalf of the Columbia Audubon Society. Below is the official
program notice, which can also be found online at
http://www.columbia-audubon.org/introduction-to-bird-song/

Why and how do birds sing? How can sound help you identify them? We’ll
touch on these questions and more as we explore the fascinating language
of birds, with an emphasis on local species. This hour-long program will
include an introduction to sonagrams (visual representations of bird
vocalizations) and examples of how to listen to, describe, and learn bird
vocalizations. Aimed at a general audience; all skill levels welcome.
Adults & teens.

Eric & Joanna Reuter
Boone County, MO

mailto:<mobirds-l-request...>