Date: 7/8/18 8:50 am
From: Tom Lawler <tjlawler...>
Subject: [COBOL] Off Topic - Help with ECAS Conservation Project
I need some volunteers to help with Lakeview BLM project. I volunteered us
(ECAS) to go out and survey all the guzzlers (manmade watering) in the
Lakeview BLM district. They do not have the manpower or time to do this.
These wildlife guzzlers are used by both birds and mammals. Some are set up
specifically for birds. I go out and inspect the guzzler to see if it is in
good working order and clean it too.

On Tuesday I want to go out to the Ft. Rock area and take care of 8
guzzlers. There will be many opportunities to help with this project besides
this outing. There are about 100 guzzlers to inspect. Many are in the far
reaches of this BLM district. If you are interested in helping with this
project please contact me OFF LIST. It is beautiful country out there and
you will get to places where very few people venture.

Regards,

Tom