Date: 7/8/18 7:27 am
From: John D Babington via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Northern Mockingbird, Washington Depot, CT
Do not hear or see Northern Mockingbirds in these parts much. This morning I went to Bryan Memorial Plaza in Washington Depot to pick up our Sunday newspaper at the Washington (CT) Food Market. As soon as I got out of my car I heard a Northern Mockingbird singing away loud in the area of Washington, CT Town Hall (Bryan Memorial Hall). This is the most reliable local area for me to see and hear a Northern Mockingbird as I have seen and heard them here for years now. While I am not doing the CT Breeding Atlas and do not do Ebird I hope someone might be covering this area and may have already noted this Northern Mockingbird. If not the CT Breeding Atlas folks might make a note of this Northern Mockingbird in Washington Depot, CT.
David W BabingtonWashington, CT