Date: 7/8/18 4:12 am
From: Kurt Gaskill via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Richardsville SE Atlas blockbusting
VA Birders,

Claire Kluskens and I were the other ground team for Richardsville SE yesterday. We confirmed 12 species : Downy WP, White-eyed Vireo (very young fledgling), E Phoebe, Blue Jay, Am Crow, Tufted Titmouse, White-breasted Nuthatch, B&W Warbler, Common Yellowthroat, Pine Warbler, Indigo Bunting and Summer Tanager. For probable, we added Ovenbird and LA Waterthrush. The dust has not all settled but the priority block should be well over 50species. Interesting possibles were E. Screech and Kentucky Warbler.

KG. (Ok, really, using initials? It’s Kurt Gaskill; have fun out there!)

Sent from my iPad