Date: 7/7/18 10:31 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Plan for ECAS Wednesday birding on July 11
Birding the south part of Deschutes county, starting around Sunriver.
While birding usual spots around Sunriver, Three Rivers, Huntington Rd,
Rosland etc we will also explore for access points to hope/try for
Northern Waterthrush, a pipe dream in Deschutes county, but a worthy
cause and fun to think about. We won't make it to high lakes area this
trip. Should be back to Bend by 1 pm. Since we may wander around wet
willows, footgear for that and maybe mosquito repellent will be
helpful.

Carpooling
Bend, 7 a.m. Nancy P.s Bakery at 1054 NW Milwaukee and go to River Woods
Store, off Baker exit S. Hwy 97.
South Bend, 7:20 a.m. River Woods Store, back area of the parking lot
Redmond, 6:30 at Starbuck, Nolan Center, and go to River Woods Store.
Sisters, 6:30 at Village Greens and go to River Woods Store.
Sunriver, 7:40 Lake Penhollow which will be our first stop for birds.

Good birding, Judy, <jmeredit...>