Date: 7/7/18 6:31 pm
From: Karyn Delaney <delaneykaryn...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Moraine State Park, North Country Trail, North Shore, Jul 7, 2018
Subject: Butler County - eBird Report - Moraine State Park, North Country
Trail, North Shore, Jul 7, 2018

I spent this beautiful morning walking the North Country Trail from the
McDanel's Boat Launch past the dam and partially around the lake, and came
back using some different trails. One of the first birds seen on the trail
across from the Purple Martin houses was a singing Chestnut-sided Warbler
in the apple trees. This is the 4th consecutive year I've found
Chestnut-sided Warblers in this area. The Blue-winged Warbler continues
near the bridge, 2nd year one has been seen there. Also seen were 6 Hooded
Warblers, 12 Common Yellowthroats, and a Least Flycatcher feeding young in
its nest. Complete list below. Enjoy this beautiful weather!

Karyn Delaney

Moraine State Park, North Country Trail, North Shore, Butler, Pennsylvania,
US
Jul 7, 2018 9:40 AM - 12:50 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.5 mile(s)