Date: 7/7/18 1:41 pm
From: Veer Frost <veer.frost...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] veery singing
Usually across river but stunning to hear close and rather nearer
ground than is usual, all around house/garden, several flashes of
auburn wings, thought: are the fledglings out, zipping after parent's
voice? Summer treasure.
Also, personal observation that 10 July is the latest I used to hear
Veery song when I lived in woods where Hermit thrush went on to August
(can't recall Wood thrush date). Never really over my ebird anxiety
but hope to find a way to look this up one day, if possible!Veer
Passumpsic NEK

On July 3, 2018 at 11:11 AM, "Ruth Stewart" wrote:MY money is on the
CA Wren!!
Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset, VT