Date: 7/7/18 10:06 am
From: Tom Hildebrandt <thildebrandt...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: Clearly a Robin to me
Possibly of interest, I had what I am confident was an American Robin move
through my back yard this morning, perhaps 7ish. I never saw the bird, but
heard it give 3 or 4 of the different AMRO clucks and tuck, tuck, tucks &
such* as it moved first into my big jacaranda and then quickly on to the
next big tree down the block. A rarity in mid-Tempe at any season it seems.
Good Birding,
Tom
(*sorry, those AMRO vocalizations probably all have names, but I don't know
them.)