Date: 7/6/18 7:13 pm
From: Paul McGovern <byrdnyrd...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Burrage WMA. Cedar Waxwings and a Surprise
After the TStorms, we walked/Birded Burrage wildlife MGT area in Hanson. Highlights included A flock of Cedar Waxwings, a couple Orchard Orioles, lots of Great Blue Herons heading off to roost, several Great Egrets, many tree swallows, millions
(figuratively) of Red Wing Blackbirds, an Osprey...

But the big news is that we met up with Joanne Re, she was at Burrage early Tuesday morning and she saw the 2 Adult Sandhills Cranes with a Chick!!
She saw them in the NorthEast Corner out over the Pond.

This is the 2nd time this pair has successfully nested at Burrage!

Cheers,
Paul McGovern
Hanson, MA

Sent from my iPhone