Date: 7/6/18 6:57 pm
From: Karenne Snow <njwren46...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Peeps at Brig
This is one of the things I love about birding! Such a variety of plans and
outcomes - from the same place, no less.

I went to Brig today, too, thinking to look for the Godwit. I didn't even
know a Stint might be possible.

In between raindrops and flies, and after searching through dozens and
dozens of Dowitchers and Yellowlegs, I did see a Godwit. No Stilt sp, no
Stint, no Whimbrel this time, and 4 peeps - 2 of whom were Semi-palms.

Also no Moorhens (darn - that would have been nice) and no Spoonbill this
time either. And though I diligently search through all the Snowy Egrets
(ever since last year's Little Egret), they really were all Snowys.

Clapper Rails on the road made me smile; guess nesting is over? And my
Black-crowned Night Herons numbers are finally more than 1 - I saw 4 adults
and 1 juvenile today.

Karenne

List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi