Date: 7/6/18 6:26 pm
From: Jonathan Rotondo-McCord <jrmtomburg...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Feather identification?
Thanks, Alicia! That atlas seems like a great site indeed.

BTW, I've become considerably more educated about the prickly (or should
I say feathery) legalities of feather collecting than I was this
morning. So, for the record, the feather is no longer in my possession,
and back in the wild where it belongs. Perhaps another bird will reuse
it for nest decoration (say, do squirrels ever use feathers for their
dreys?) :-)

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rotondo-McCord
<jrmtomburg...>

"Esto fidelis, et noli iudicare."

"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Join us on Facebook!