Date: 7/6/18 5:52 pm
From: Roy Gerig <roygerig...>
Subject: [obol] Trip. Timothy Lake to Salem via Redmond today
Daughter Rhi and her family and me camped at Timothy Lake last two nights
or more. There were at least two COMMON NIGHTHAWKS there and a female
BARROW'S GOLDENEYE with two young in tow. Kids and adults had floatie
things the kids said the water is warm but they lie...

On the long way back, Haystack Reservoir is drying up, I doubt I have seen
that before. I saw my first of the year MAGPIES, and ASH-THROATED
FLYCATCHERS there. Three Grebes in the slim water, 2 looked like CLARKS.

I stopped at Peter Ogden Wayside to tick WHITE-THROATED SWIFT, and you can
too. The Ponderosa Inn in Sisters had a drive up WHITE-HEADED WOODPECKER.
A lot of Nuthatches are there, no need to specify...

Roy Gerig Salem, Or

Join us on Facebook!