Date: 7/6/18 2:36 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Peeps at Brig
Rumor has it that a birder visited Brig yesterday specifically in search of Stint. This birder may have dipped on the Stint but came up with a bag full of good shorebirds like the Marble Godwit and Stilt Sandpipers, also o far, the largest number of shorebirds via text alert.

I was a cow today and followed this birders trail in search of peeps of my own hoping one of them would turn into a Stint.

Well, none of the six peeps I was lucky to find at Goose Marker 4 and at the dogleg appeared to pass the Stint-ID-Test, in my eye. I am going with 5 Least and and 1 Semi.

My bet is someone else is going to find a stint a Brig, and it certainty is not going to be yours truly.

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>