Date: 7/6/18 2:24 pm
From: Caryn Hollander <cjhollander21...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Buffalo Creek - No Sightings
Hi All,

Just went on a walk with the dog through Buffalo Creek. For those interested in mudflats, there is a nice one in the front section west of Arlington Heights Rd. It is not the first retention pond but the second where the huge big rock is. They are doing a lot of construction here which is why I believe it is drained.

I did not have my binoculars with me but I heard a ton of Killdeer and I could make out a bunch of peeps running around.

Caryn Hollander
Buffalo Grove (Lake)

Posted by: Caryn Hollander <cjhollander21...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)