Date: 7/6/18 11:23 am
From: JULIANA <juliana.manoliu...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Virginia rail at WTCP in Sunnyvale
This morning 7/6/2018 while walking out along the trail by the Lockheed
antenna I found a /*Virginia rail */at a spot which I had tagged as a
good place to photograph marsh wrens. While waiting for the wrens a
Virginia rail walked out in the open 4 times over a 30 minute span. I
thought it looked like a juvenile, but did not check my photos
thoroughly to see if there was more than one bird.

A common gallinule report will follow this afternoon.

Juliana Manoliu