Date: 7/6/18 7:54 am
From: <birdingfaun...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Join COS Sunday, July 15 for Paul Douglas Bird Walk

Birding in July can be great! Join COS at Paul Douglas Forest Preserve to find breeding birds such as Sedge Wren, Marsh Wren, Bobolink and Henslow's Sparrow. We may still see a good deal of herons, too. Don't forget sunscreen and insect repellent.
To sign up in advance, use this link: https://goo.gl/forms/lEN7lEmoEvCJftp32 https://goo.gl/forms/lEN7lEmoEvCJftp32

Leaders; Judy Pollock and Jenny Vogt contact <aerintedesco...> with questions
Sunday, July 15
7:30am
Paul Douglas Forest Preserve, Hoffman Estates, IL 60010*
*(if using GPS, use "Grassy Ridge Meadow" to search or use link below)
Meet in Grassy Ridge Meadow parking lot; https://goo.gl/maps/wRQTUD3dSQF2 https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fmaps%2FwRQTUD3dSQF2&h=AT2MNTD7lwpEZqo1GRSw1sswfadKUZiK-vlvSNCBNp4fFfw5kCVKaRxsC6MOo7Ur-EEu7LdZeCmD82r0GUkB0RXGpVIRGn-GmVkHlu4QaHInZ3vV6KZEZR48l-TEXXZSciZAm2L0OusNrvL8S6_I4LBIrz8

aerin tedesco
COS Field Trips Chair
Chicago

Join us on Facebook!