Date: 7/6/18 7:47 am
From: Patrick Comins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Pomfret Sedge Wren
Please don't make me regret reporting this. We have a pair of Sedge Wrens nesting in Pomfret. They are in the field near the platform across from the center on Day Road.

A few requests since Sedge Wren is a state endangered species and this is conservation land:

Please no tapes or pishing whatsoever! (The male is
Quite vocal if one has some patience)

Stay either on the platform or mowed trails.

Folks can contact Andy Rzeznikiewicz if they need specific directions. <arzeznikiewicz...>

Ps we have been managing this field specifically with Sedge Wren habitat in mind.

Patrick Comins, Meriden

Sent from my iPhone