Date: 7/6/18 4:22 am
From: PSO <PSO...>
Subject: PSO renewals (and joining)
The next issue of *Pennsylvania Birds* (Vol 32 No 1), covering Dec 2017 to
Feb 2018 will be mailed within two weeks.

If you don’t want to miss it, renew (or join) now.

You can join at www.pabirds.org

Note: Although we prefer that you renew or join online, you don’t have to
pay online. You can choose the “Offline Payment” option and send us a
check. But by filling out the name, address, etc. online, it insures your
membership data is correct (no typos from me).

Note 2: If you renew now, your membership expiration date will be one year
from your previous expiration date. If you renew after this issue is
mailed, your membership will start with the date you renewed and end one
year from that date. We no longer send back issues to late renewals.

Frank Haas
Treasurer

--
Pennsylvania Society for Ornithology