Date: 7/5/18 6:21 pm
From: Gerry Cooperman <trogon6...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] TOP 10 VAGRANTS/ACCIDENTALS SEEN IN MASSACHUSETTS

With permission of the moderator. Now that the lazy days of summer are upon us I thought it would be fun
for birders of all experiences to list their top 10 vagrants/accidentals or "what am I doing here" birds they have seen in Ma.
Please list them in order of importance with #1 being the most unusual. I will keep a tally and when enough information has been received I will then publish the results. Also feel free to contact me directly if you prefer.
Pelagic birds only count if they are seen from shore. Not everyone can handle a boat and I want this to be as fair as possible.
Finally list your birding experience in the following categories: 0 -15 years ; 16 - 30 years ; over 30 years.

This is not a test so there are no wrong answers.

My top 10:
Spotted Redshank
Red-footed Falcon
Yellow-billed Loon