Date: 7/5/18 4:45 pm
From: Norman Lavers <0000000a09e6b845-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Hummingbirds in the ground?
We have had several phone calls over the years about "brown" hummingbirds which turn out to be the Snowberry Clearwing moths. Clever thought Alyson!Cheryl

On Thursday, July 5, 2018, 5:10:08 PM CDT, Judy & Don <9waterfall9...> wrote:

Excellent idea, Alyson!
I was going in a different direction. I'm not saying it was Aliens…but.
On Jul 5, 2018, at 3:31 PM, Alyson Hoge <000002096ce84bce-dmarc-request...> wrote:

Is it possible that someone saw a hummingbird moth?
They emerge from the ground.
https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2010/07/snowberry-clearwing-the-hummingbird-moth.html

On Jul 05, 2018, at 02:37 PM, Lyndal York <lrbluejay...> wrote:

The following message was received by Arbirds mail:  " Have you ever seen a hummingbird go into a hole in the ground? The hole looks like one a dirt dabber would make, only large enough for the hummingbird. "
Has anyone out there in Arbird land observed this behavior of hummingbirds?
Lyndal YorkLittle Rock

Join us on Facebook!