Date: 7/5/18 2:45 pm
From: George Neavoll <gneavoll...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Birds fishing in the surf
Speaking of concentrations of food, Red-winged Blackbirds, male and female, were happily flycatching over one of the channels at Ridgefield NWR this morning. I’d never seen them do that before. I’m not sure what the flying insects were, but the Red-wings seemed to know, and acted accordingly.

George Neavoll
S.W. Portland

> On Jul 5, 2018, at 6:35 AM, Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...> wrote:

Join us on Facebook!