Date: 7/5/18 12:25 pm
From: Don Sutherland <buffbellie...>
Subject: [COBOL] Magical morning at Whisky Springs - I can top Tom's Bear
Back in town, decided to head up to Whisky Springs early this AM based on
recent reports. Arrived about 7:30 and after about 90 minutes of enjoying
the usual suspects, (nothing new to report) I stood up to stretch. As I
stood looking at the spring I saw movement across the upper pool and looked
up to see a magnificent Mountain Lion staring around the big tree. He was
behind the branches so my camera would not focus, dang it. I moved two
steps to the left for a better view and he took another step around, looked
at me for about another ten seconds and then disappeared up the hill.
Just magical. My first cougar sighting.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S47008842