Date: 7/5/18 11:20 am
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Eurasian collared dove population crash?
……

It seems to me Inca Doves are one of the easiest of our native birds for
cats to catch as I have seen them drop one by one at our Wilco Co. place to
feral cats (White-wingeds too)....We went from 9-10 Incas last fall to a
single bird now. I found most of the piles of feathers....It has almost
made us stop feeding birds. Don't have this problem at the Bastrop Co.
place but then feral cats are pretty rare there due to coyotes and
bobcats....At least I rarely get one on any of the critter cams.
.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>