Date: 7/5/18 8:49 am
From: David Sarkozi <david...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Eurasian collared dove population crash?
I would suggest that loss of nest sites would account for that, both
Bolivar and Smith point have lost a lot of trees in Ike and Harvey. In
Joe's neighborhood I'd bet older bungalows are being town down and newer
mcMansions are replacing them removing many older prime nesting trees. that
and fewer open areas to produce food crops also must have an impact.

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX

Join us on Facebook!