Date: 7/5/18 7:51 am
From: Lindsey Duval <lindsey.duval...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [HMBirds] Cerulean Warbler?
Seconding Zach's response. There has been a Black-throated Blue Warbler at
the Wilton Wildlife Preserve the past few years who sings nothing but an
exact rendition of Cerulean. This is a common issue in the northeast
(especially in NH) where Black-throated Blues are singing the Cerulean main
song. I would say Black-throated Blue until otherwise seen.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 10:31 AM, rob snell <snell.rob...> [hmbirds] <
<hmbirds-noreply...> wrote:

> I believe I heard a Cerulean Warbler on my morning walk up the mountain
> behind my house. I did not have my binoculars for a visual confirmation,
> but it came in to look at me when I played it’s song. It was about half way
> up Waite Mountain at the north end of Sacandaga. There are BTGs there also
> for comparison. Has anyone else seen them in the ADKs?
>
> Thanks, Rob Snell
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!