Date: 7/4/18 10:04 pm
From: T.G. Miko <tgmiko...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Historical record Yellow-throated Warbler
Hi,
I am currently in the process of transcribing my handwritten bird diary
records into eBird. I just entered a November 15, 2001 record from when I
drove through Yuma Arizona with three friends on the way to Southern
Sonora, Mexico.
One of the birds that we encountered when we stopped in Yuma was a
Yellow-throated Warbler. If I recall correctly, this was a known wintering
bird. To my surprise, I do not see any eBird entries for this bird in Yuma.
If anybody else has records for this bird, please contact me, or even
better, hit reply all.
Tom