Date: 7/4/18 4:05 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Eurasian collared dove population crash?

EUCDs (vs. ECDO) are still pretty common in Bastrop, Leander and Cedar
Park, but only in big parking lots, and other such infrastructures
...Pretty much where you find W. Kingbirds you will find EUCDs. I was
surprised as to how many I saw up in the Willamette Valley (Oregon) over
the past week plus. Even at mid-elevations near Silverton. etc. Port
O'Connor was initially hammered with them, but they starting falling in
numbers quickly after that surge... I don't know their abundance or lack
of there recently.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>