Date: 7/4/18 9:40 am
From: Sue McGrath <newburyportbirders...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Salem Sound Birding with Chris Leahy - Thurs., 7/12
Happy 4th Birders,

I'm passing this outing announcement along on behalf of Ryan Conary...

Good birding,
Sue

Birding on Salem Sound with Chris Leahy on Thursday, July 12th

My name is Ryan Conary, Program Manager with the Essex National Heritage Commission. Coming up next
Thursday, July 12, we are hosting an event titled “Birding on Salem Sound with Chris Leahy,” The
event will be from 11:00am to 12:30pm out on the water on our landing craft, Naumkeag. Mr. Leahy
will lead the 1.5-hour tour on Salem Sound for bird watchers and bird lovers. We would love if you
could share this event with your e-mail list as we still have a number of available seats on the boat.

The link for more information and to purchase tickets is here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/birding-on-salem-sound-with-chris-leahy-tickets-46948478162

Thanks so much!

Join us on Facebook!