Date: 7/4/18 7:52 am
From: Courtney Kelly Jett <ckjannabirds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Elk Lake BBS (Deschutes Co.), thanks to Jake Schas
& Tom Lawler, Listserve Moderator,
I wish I could stop receiving these emails from you !!

My post was a list of birds we saw, 2 days ago!

How can you tell me it is inappropriate for the birding listserve and has nothing to do with birds and doesn’t mention birds?!!!

I posted our bird list and thanked Jake for helping me.

I did nothing inappropriate.

If the rest of our birding community doesn’t want me to post anymore onto listserves, I am open to accepting a group consensus.

Otherwise, I don’t understand how you can be our listserve Moderator and send me emails like this —
& every time I post !

Courtney Kelly Jett, Bend Oregon
Sent from a phone that is all brevity, no wit
Sent from a phone low on wits, high on bits

Join us on Facebook!