Date: 7/3/18 11:14 pm
From: <rswinkleman...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Re: Birding walks
Jeanette and others interested in partaking in the wonders and delights of Orange County birding, the field trip page for Sea and Sage Audubon Society is located here: http://www.seaandsageaudubon.org/FieldTrips/fieldtripscurrent.htm

In addition, we include upcoming field trips in our weekly Rare Bird Alert posts on the Orange County board as reminders (generally two weeks out for non-reservation trips and about a month or so for anything requiring a reservation). Our new listserv is here: https://groups.io/g/OrangeCountyBirding

Hopefully you can join our trip leaders this month and spread the word up in LA about how amazing we are down here.

Ryan Winkleman
Rancho Santa Margarita, Orange County

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)