Date: 7/3/18 1:33 pm
From: janine robin <janinerobin1982...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Odd looking Eurasian Collared-dove
Hi All. I know there are birders that don't like ECDOs, but I for one like
them. I heard that there was a theory that the ECDO would displace the
Mourning doves. I don't see that happening around here.
Anyway, saw this almost all white ECDO in the yard this afternoon after a
hard rain. Have seen it last year also. Quite a standout I think.
Link below if you want to see the photo.
Janine Robin
Folsom, LA
NW corner of St Tammany parish
"https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1808/42462051414_a9d0e8200d_z.jpg"
width="640" height="480" alt="Eurasian collared dove 7-3-18
Backyard"></a><script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js"
charset="utf-8"></script>

Join us on Facebook!