Date: 7/3/18 12:44 pm
From: Allison Wells <awells...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Request to Franklin County birders
Greetings, birders,

I'm hoping to get in touch with birders who are residents of Franklin County, regarding an upcoming hearing on a huge proposal that, if passed, would have a negative impact on bird and wildlife habitat.

Please don't enter into a discussion on this list - the list manager was gracious in allowing me to post this request. Please email me privately if you live in Franklin County and would like to know more.

Thanks, folks!

Good birding,

Allison Wells
Natural Resources Council of Maine
3 Wade Street, Augusta, ME 04330 (207) 430-0180
www.nrcm.org<http://www.nrcm.org/> Protecting the nature of Maine - join today<http://www.nrcm.org/membership/>!

[Description: Description: Description: facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/NRCMenvironment>[Description: Description: Description: twitter]<https://twitter.com/NRCMenvironment>[Description: Description: rss for Natural Resources Council of Maine]<http://www.nrcm.org/contact/rss-feeds/>