Date: 7/3/18 10:49 am
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln Co. Rare eBird Alert: Gray Catbird on July 2
Gray Catbird (Dumetella carolinensis) (1)

- Reported Jul 02, 2018 14:13 by Elizabeth Laver-Holencik
- Beaver Creek Natural Area, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5146282,-124.0490448&ll=44.5146282,-124.0490448
- Comments: "Singing on the south side of the road in willows next to
the power pole. Same area previously found by Chuck Philo and
confirmed by Marty and Jeannie Bray and Wayne Hoffman. Singing when I
arrived at 2:13 pm. Stopped singing when I crossed the road. Started
singing again around 2:30. I saw it fly south a few yards landing in
the brush under a single large spruce near Beaver creek. It continued
to sing for several minutes. Then Another birded saw it fly south
across Beaver creek. We then heard chucking noises near the spruce
and wondered if it was the mate."

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!