Date: 7/3/18 7:45 am
From: Jersey BIrds <njkestrel...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Roseate Spoonbill, Cape May County
Unfortunately, I did not get a photo but my husband was in the vehicle with me also identified it as a spoonbill. I had pulled off the road to get a better view. There have been sightings in DE, PA and MD so I am sure it was a second bird, but have no photo documentation to definitively prove the sighting.

Anne Harlan

List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!