Date: 7/3/18 7:07 am
From: Herb and Sarah Myers <hesemyers...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Blizzards Gate Road low, Harman, WV, Jul 3, 2018
Though it is July, humid, foggy and drizzly, there were a lot of birds
singing this morning to welcome us back from our week in the midwest.
Red-eyed Vireos sang frequently as did Chestnut-sided Warblers and Song
Sparrows. There seemed to be more Common Yellowthroats than before we left.
We have three Eastern Phoebes that will soon fledge from our porch. I'm
worried about the second nest of the Eastern Bluebirds which appears to
have two hatchlings in it. The House Wrens are singing nearby. Now I need
to mix up some fresh sugar water for the hummingbirds. Herb Myers, Harman,
Randolph County