Date: 7/2/18 9:01 pm
From: Bill Bradford <billbradford1...>
Subject: [obol] Umatilla Co. Northern Parula?
On the way home from the Wallowas we opted to have lunch at the Isq'ulktpe
Creek Overlook off of I-84 about 3 miles north of Emigrant Springs SP.
While there, we're sure we heard a NORTHERN PARULA. Unfortunately, we never
were able to confirm with a sighting, but the bird sang for several minutes
before it headed off to the north.

GPS coordinates are 45.580457, -118.451333

Other than that, the highlights of our NE Oregon birding trip included owl
families (both Short-Eared and Great Horned) on Enterprise's Golf Course
Road at dusk. We had Gray Catbirds at Sag Road in Baker County and at the
Wallowa River Wayside. We also enjoyed the numerous campground Veeries at
Catherine Creek and Minam State Parks and the outstanding wildflowers along
Zumwalt Road.

Bill Bradford & Lora Minty

Join us on Facebook!