Date: 7/2/18 7:17 pm
From: Paul Hurtado <paul.j.hurtado...>
Subject: [cobirds] RFI: El Paso Co. Scissor-tailed Flycatcher dates (late 90s)
Hi all,

I was looking to enter an old checklist into eBird, for my first
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher back in the late 90s (perhaps at Woodman and
Black Forest?) in El Paso county, and I have no idea when the dates were...
BUT I'm pretty sure we were the on a weekend, and it had been nesting with
a Western Kingbird (in a power pole across from a gas station or
convenience store?) who had (that day or the day after) died on the nest.

Does anyone have records of those dates?

THANKS!
Paul Hurtado
Reno, NV & Pueblo, CO