Date: 7/2/18 6:04 pm
From: <wolfies.hound...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Whiskey Springs addendum
I'll add to Tom's addendum. I rode my bike up the 11 road on Saturday morning and the Tortoiseshells were EVERYWHERE! Some bounced off my bike helmet! I found it interesting to note when I read about them that they have a "taste for feces" because I saw them on what I was assuming was coyote poop at various points along my route.

Sue Tank

Sent from my iPad