Date: 7/2/18 4:13 pm
From: Jeffrey Short <bashman...>
Subject: Re: Cheryl and Norman Lavers' "100 Insects..." book
I had contacted the authors directly with my accolades. It is on our coffee table for all visitors to peruse.

I hope the sequel will include June Bugsā€¦

Jeff Short

PS Today I watched Bumblebee-mimicking Robber Fly at close range. (Where was my camera?) When I moved to get it, the mimic turned its head and gave me a chilling stare. Then launched at me and pulling a chandelle at the last moment.