Date: 7/2/18 3:28 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Tumalo Reservoir
Made another visit to the res, prompted by my ground squirrel relocation
program. Number 11 has been moved. The new homes are either at Shevlin
Park or Tumalo Res.

20 Least Sandpipers seen
4 Western Sandpipers seen. Their bills looked so long and droopy that I
had to watch for a while to be sure they weren't early Dunlin.
No Yellowlegs. No Che-bek. No geese, gulls, raptors. One coyote.

Because one Golden-mantled GS and 2 Least Chipmunks are under my bird
feeder right now, I am guessing that another visit to Tumalo Res may
happen this evening.

Good birding, Judy, <jmeredit...>