Date: 7/2/18 2:14 pm
From: marimammoser <marimammoser...>
Subject: [cobirds] Common Gallinule, Fort Collins
Today at around 2:25, I watched the Common Gallinule at Running Deer
Natural Area for about a minute. It was initially sitting at the edge of a
small patch of open water towards the south end of the front marsh at
Running Deer. To be more detailed, the patch of water is approximately 40
yards south of the empty nest pole and to the west of the pole. When I got
to the spot for viewing, the bird was already sitting mostly in the open to
the right side of the patch of water. It then slowly worked along the edge
of the cattails and then broke out into the open as it drifted towards the
south.

Joe Mammoser
Fort Collins