Date: 7/2/18 12:01 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Finch shortage in Waldport
House Finches, normally common in historic years, have been completely
absent for at least the last 2 years here in Carver.
Purple finches, also historically common, are virtually absent also. No
other finches these days as well.
Last weekend in Seaside showed House Finches to be 'relatively' common,
singing from the power lines.
Bob OBrien