Date: 7/1/18 8:28 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Ochoco Mtns: Buffleheads at historic nesting site (Crook), Spotted Towhee and Orange-crowned Warbler at Aspen Springs (Wheeler)
And there are small Bufflehead chicks on the first pond at Hatfield.
Anyone seen them at the back area also? But Joel may call this "the
cascades". I recall having breeding Buffleheads at Hatfield in past
years. Used to be easier to check the back pond when we had driving
access and limited birding time. Anyway, nesting, with chicks to prove
it at both Redmond pond and Hatfield Lake. All the broods seem to be 7
chicks with an adult female, no sign of adult males. Judy,
<jmeredit...>