Date: 7/1/18 5:06 pm
From: Leslie Peacock <lesliepeacock...>
Subject: Re: eBird: Swallow-tailed Kites
I saw a pair of swallow-tailed kites probably at least 20 years ago now at
the White River, south of Tichenor, I believe. They swooped right overhead
really low toward the water; it was thrilling. In the field west of the
river were a number of Mississippi kites -- like a kettle. Great birding
day. I was so happy I locked my keys in the car when I went to report to
friends at Merrisach Lake.

--
*Leslie Peacock*
*Managing Editor*